Food Pantry - Rawlins WY & Torrington WY
- Unload delivery truck once a month
- Help stock shelves weekly
- Assist clients with their shopping and carry out to their vehicle
- Rescue groceries from local grocery stores
- Fundraising and securing donations for pantry
- Help make connections between WYO HELP and other agencies and government parties.
- Help to establish community meetings surrounding addressing social determinants of health or help WYO HELP connect with existing meetings.
- Assist with fiscal policy and risk management.
- Help review financial documents against OMB requirements.
- Review Legal Documents
- Provide legal advice where needed.