Each funding source may have different funding requirements. The following is a list of our programs and their requirements to give you an idea of what we can do.
Community Services Block Grant
- $800 MAXIMUM FINANCIAL AID
- Once in a 12 month time period or twice in a three year time period unless approved for Case Management. Maximum of 1 month paid toward monthly bills.
- Application or intake completed.
- Proof of income for last 30 days. Income includes any pay, benefit, or federal assistance program. If no income exists a written self-attestation statement must be provided. Income must be 200% of federal poverty guideline or less.
- Copy of lease, bill, or estimate that includes customer name, address, account number and vendor name and address. If paying rent, we require the landlord information including a w-9.
- Customers will be served on a first come first come basis until funds are depleted or unless customer has exceeded usage allowance.
- Customers may apply for our case management program which provides additional resources based on goals set by customer to address their ability to become self sufficient.
Emergency Rental Assistance Program - State of Wyoming DFS
Please note that our contract with the Department of Family Services is limited to providing assistance with entering applications. We do not have access to customer information, nor do we issue checks. Our staff have a limited roll in assisting you with the initial process. Go to dfs.wyo.gov/erap for information on their requirements and limits.
The Salvation Army - Goshen County only
- $200 MAXIMUM FINANCIAL AID
- Once in a 12 month time period.
- Application or intake form
- Photo ID
- Current lease, bill, or estimate that includes customer name, address, account number and vendor name and address.
- If paying rent, Landlord information including a W-9, and tenant form completed by landlord.
- Customers will be served on a first come first serve basis until funds are depleted or a customer has exceeded usage allowance.
Toll Free: 844-239-0554
1933 Main Street
Torrington, WY 82240
WYO HELP is currently serving Carbon, Crook, Goshen, Niobrara, Washakie, and Weston Counties.
WYO HELP is a DBA of Goshen HELP. Goshen HELP is a 501(c)3 located in Wyoming.
Copyright © 2021